Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Why Stay Married When Your Spouse Never Seems To Be There For You?

"For the last two years, both of my parents have been chronically ill. So in addition for caring for the family that I live with, I have to care for my parents also. You would think that my husband would feel sympathy for me and try to help in anyway he could. But he acts as if this whole thing is inconveniencing him. He's never been this selfish before. I don't get him. I am really hurt about this. But I am more angry. He should be there for me. He should do things to alleviate my pain. Instead, he seems to just pile on. I'm truly starting to wonder why I'm even married. I've started thinking that it would work out better if I moved my parents in with us, but I know he will freak out over that. I might just be better of without him. Why stay married if your spouse isn't there for you?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1oltKaD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment