Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Not Happy In My Marriage, But My Spouse Isn't Concerned

"For the last six months, I have noticed my marriage changing. I believe that my husband takes me for granted. He never goes out of his way to compliment me or make me feel special anymore. I admit that I'm cranky because I've had issues at my job. But this is exactly the type of thing where you'd hope that your husband notices you struggling and tries to help you. I think that he is aware of my struggles, but he seems more annoyed that he has to deal with me than concerned about my well being. I finally broke down and told him that his coldness is making me more unhappy than I already am. His response was he is not sure what I expect him to do. He says he can't fix my job for me and that I have unrealistic expectations about life. It's not like I think that my life should not have problems. It is just that when it does, it would be nice to have a spouse who loves me enough to try to make it better. It makes me question my marriage."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1T7rvoS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment