Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like My Anger Is Ruining My Marriage, How Can I Stop This?

"I am fully aware that my anger is destroying my marriage. And what's so awful is that I was not always this way. I used to be happy-go-lucky and laid back. That is not the case anymore. I have two children under the age of three. I feel incredibly overwhelmed. And I suppose because of this, I find myself snapping at just about everyone. Sometimes, my anger seems to come out of nowhere but then once it appears, I can't seem to control it. I will say things that I can not believe are coming out of my mouth. Last night when we were having dinner, one of the kids mentioned that he did not like the food. I got up, left the table, and pushed my chair in so loud, it made him cry. My husband went after me and told me he did not recognize the person I had become. He asked me when I had become an angry person. He said he is not sure how much longer he can live this way. How do I stop my anger from destroying my family and my marriage?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Ui0vmC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment