Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Know How To Back Off From Pressuring My Separated Spouse

"There have been times during my separation when I've been dealing with issues with my mother. She's been having a health crisis, so when I turn my attention to her, I don't have the time or the energy to focus on my separation. As a result, when I'm dealing with my mother, I do not constantly question, beg, or pressure my husband to come home. Every time this happens, my marital situation improves. But then when my mom gets better and I have the time to focus on my marriage, I just can't help asking my husband if he's feeling any differently and I end up being needy around him again. And then I feel him pull away. It almost always happens this way. I know that it is going to happen and yet I can't seem to get control of my emotions. I can't seem to pull off being relaxed. How do you do it? I know that I need to tone down the pressure, but I'm so afraid that I can't actually do it convincingly."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1RmV6Fl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment