Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Put Effort Into Saving My Marriage When My Spouse Is Not Willing To Do The Same?

"I am not going to mince words here. My marriage is absolutely awful. My husband and I never talk anymore. He doesn't seem to care about what happens in our marriage. Being with him just isn't pleasurable anymore. We used to travel and enjoy ourselves. Now, I'd almost prefer to travel alone than with him. Because I know that it is just going to be tense - with no enjoyment involved. The other day, one of our adult children was over and she could not help but notice how things had deteriorated between us. She is a newlywed so the state of our marriage appalls and saddens her. She very directly told us that we needed to work on our marriage. I agreed immediately. I am more than willing to commit to this. After she left my husband said: 'you can do what you want, but I'm not doing any work on anything. We're too old and set in our ways to make any changes.' This angers me. And it almost makes me want to do nothing also. Because I don't think it's fair for me to do everything. Why should I work on our marriage when he refuses?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1PrchU5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment