Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

The Marital Separation: Why Does It Hurt So Much?

"My husband sort of blindsided me with a separation. I knew that our marriage wasn't as strong as it used to be, but I thought that our marriage was stable enough to weather the storm. Apparently my husband doesn't agree and he moved out a few weeks ago. Honestly, I am very surprised at my response. I am usually someone who is very even-keeled and who can handle just about anything. But this has devastated me. I find myself struggling with the pain. This week, there was a function at work, and I had to answer for why my husband wasn't present. I couldn't even get out an explanation before I started choking up. I never get emotional at work and I was horrified that I was showing personal emotions in a professional setting. I love my husband and I know that it's normal to feel some emotion during marital issues, but I never anticipated that it would be quite this bad. Every day is really hard. I honestly can't remember dealing with hurt this severe. Intellectually, I know that I am alive and healthy and have so much to be grateful for. So why does this hurt so much?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1MVjOe9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment