Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Says He's Sorry About His Behavior Before Our Trial Separation, Should I Believe Him?

"Last year, my husband was down on everything and every one in his life. I would call this a midlife crisis, but my husband is pretty young. Anyway, around that time, he told me that he didn't think being married to me was helping him in any way. He said I was doing the opposite of enhancing his life. I asked him what I was doing wrong and he said that I hadn't done anything wrong, but that he was pretty sure that he no longer loved me. During our separation, he often would not take my calls and sometimes, when I would try to reach out to him, he would be borderline rude to me. And just as I was accepting that I was probably going to end up divorced, my husband called me and informed me that he had started seeing a therapist. One day in counseling, my husband blurted out that he thought he wanted me back and he thought he might want to start seeing one another again. He told me that he deeply regretted the way that he treated me before and that he wasn't going to repeat that."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1UB6wuS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment