Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Has Doubts As To Whether I Really Want Our Marriage And Will Fight For It

"About three months ago, I was pretty unhappy in my marriage. My husband and I were in different places in our lives. I went a high school reunion alone. While there, I admit that I saw some marriages that made me envious. I didn't come right out and tell my husband that I was miserable and dissatisfied, I just told him that I saw some things in some of my former classmates' marriages that I wanted in my own marriage. He said he felt as if I were criticizing him. So he moved out. This is not what I wanted and I've told him that. Last night, I commented that I did not know how we got to this place. My husband said he would not even consider a reconciliation until he believes that I really want my marriage. This is precisely what I want. But he does not seem to believe anything that I say. He says it's clear that I think our marriage isn't good enough so he's just trying to give me what I want. This feels like a retaliation to me. And I don't know how to convince him to that I do want our marriage."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1LWl0TR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment