Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse's Reason For Not Coming Home To Reconcile Is That My Family Doesn't Like Him

"My husband and I have been fighting badly over money for the past year. He finally got his advanced degree after us sacrificing for a long time. I was so relieved because I thought that when he finally graduated, he could get a job and it would relieve all kinds of financial stress. Instead, he announced that he wanted to write a book. So he looked for part time jobs that would allow him to do both. He's had a much harder time than either of us anticipated and money has continued to be tight. My brother very generously offered to let us stay with him. My brother thinks that my husband doesn't pull his own weight. Living with my family created stress on top of what we were already struggling with and eventually, my husband left. At first we didn't talk at all. But he's come around and we now talk every day. He will not come to my brother's house. I've asked him to come home. His excuse is that my family doesn't like him and he's uncomfortable around them. He says that they make him feel like a loser. Is the family thing just an excuse?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1WpN6XN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment