Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I See A Lot Of My Spouse's Father In Him, I Don't Like His Father, So It's A Huge Turn Off

"I grew up in the same neighborhood as my husband. As children, we used to play together because our mothers were very good friends. Because of this, I spent a lot of time at his childhood home and I know both of his parents very well. I have never liked his father. He is stern, old fashioned, pompous, and very judgmental. One thing that I always loved about my husband was that he was much more like his mother, who is gentle and kind. In the last five years or so, I see my husband's father in him more and more. Lately, he always acts as if the world is out to get him. He's impatient and critical. Worse, when I hear my husband's voice, that grating tone is the same as his father's. It drives me crazy and it is a huge turn off. I know that the great irony of this is that I'm complaining about my husband's critical personality while I am criticizing him. But I guess I am so disappointed because I always really disliked his dad. And I now I feel like I have a version of his dad living in my own home."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1pvejh9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment