Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Claiming That He's Going To File For Divorce Very Soon And I Am Panicked About This

"I can't say that I am completely surprised by this. I knew that we were having problems and we had even talked about separating. So I knew that my husband was not going to sit idly by and stay in an unhappy marriage. But I certainly didn't anticipate that he would skip the separation and go straight for a divorce. I should have known, but I didn't. Because when he told me that he was filing for divorce next week, I was absolutely shocked. And I felt myself almost go numb and then I felt intense pain. I started to panic. I have been married for so long that it is really hard for me to fathom being alone. Plus this is going to feel like such a failure. Our families will be so disappointed. I don't want this reality, but my husband does not seem to want to budge. I know that I shouldn't panic, but I can not help it. Divorce is the absolutely worst possibility for me and now I am staring it right in the face. How do I get ahold of myself?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2nrpAPx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment