Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Do I Discuss Our Separation With My Husband?

"My husband and I have only been separated for about three weeks. Before he finally moved out, I did everything in my power to keep him from going. I talked until my voice was hoarse. It seemed that my words had no impact at all on him and, at times, he got frustrated and even angry. He basically said if talking would fix things, then we wouldn't be at this point right now. I sort of disagree, but I also know that debating it won't do any good. The issue that I'm having right now is that I don't even know how to broach the separation topic with him. I want to know how he is doing and what he is feeling. I'd like to know if being apart has helped anything. Or if this is what he thought that it would be like. But I'm so afraid to vocalize this because I don't want him to get frustrated with me again. However, I feel as if I have a right to know. Don't I?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2m1Bo9K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment