Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is It A Good Idea To Have Goals Or A "To Do" List During Your Marital Separation?

"Honestly, I have put my life on hold for the last six months while my husband is trying to 'find himself' and 'have his space.' For the first several weeks, I did nothing but wait by the phone. Then, I tried to engage him and get him to meet with me. He will sometimes go along with this, but other times he pulls back. I used to be someone who enjoyed life and lived it to its fullest, but during my separation, I became borderline-depressed. Some friends at work decided to go skydiving and begged me to come along. I did not want to come. But I could think of no good excuse. So I went. And I honestly have to say that this was the most fun that I've had in a while. It was honestly a blast and I was so invigorated and happy. I would like to do more of these types of things. The problem is that some of my friends are telling me that this is a bad idea. They say that creating this 'bucket list' of mine is like giving up on my marriage. Are they right?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2lbs9rx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment