Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Don't Talk To Or See My Husband While We're Separated, Will He Want To Come Back?

"During the first week or so of my marital separation, I did not want to see my husband. And I doubt he yearned to see me all that much. No one actually said 'no contact' and no one said that we weren't going to see or talk to each other, but that is just the way that it ended up. Then, as time went by, I got kind of angry and hurt that my husband hadn't tried to call or contact me. So then I decided that I was not going to contact him. I figured this would let him see how the silence felt and that perhaps he would miss me. Well, now this has been going on for over two weeks. My coworker told me that this strategy was crazy. She said that no one is going to want to reconcile or to come home after 'no contact.' Is she right? I'm not sure I intended for this silence to go on for so long. I never intended to end my marriage for good when my husband and I decided on a separation. But now I worry that this might be exactly what I have done."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2ng88fi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment