Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

7 Tips to Stop Work From Harming Your Marriage

In the current market, long working work hours and high levels of stress seems to be the norm rather than the exception. It used to be entrepreneurs and executives running round fire fighting and answering emails 24/7, now most of my expat friends and clients are doing the same. There is no denying that demanding work schedules make it even more difficult to have a close and happy relationship, for various reasons! Especially when you had work travel or children to the mix. As I hit my seven-year mark as entrepreneur, I know from my own past mistakes that unless you manage your life well, you can lose good relationships or limit your chances of finding love. So from my heart to here are 7 relationship advice tips:

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2nbtOej
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment