Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated But We're Getting Along Better. So Why Does My Spouse Refuse To Say He Loves Me?

"I honestly tell my separated husband that I love him all of the time. I have no problem saying these words. I want to say them. I want him to know that he is still loved. Sometimes, when we are having a very good time together, I almost forget that we are separated and I will wonder why he doesn't immediately tell me that he loves me too in response. But then reality hits me and I realize that we have real issues and our marriage might never be the same. It's somewhat strange because occasionally my husband will hug and kiss me and show me genuine affection which obviously indicates that at that time, he is having loving feelings for me. And yet, he always makes it a point of stopping short of actually telling me that he loves me. Why would he do this?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1z0l7Aw

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment