Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Mom Thinks That My Husband Is Going To Divorce Me And That I'm Holding Onto False Hope

"Yesterday, my mother told me that she had something very important to discuss with me. We sat down and she told me that, because she loved me, she felt the need to tell me that she can't stand to see me having wasted hope on my marriage. I have been separated from my husband for seven months. During that time, we have had some good weeks and some bad weeks. Lately, we have had more bad weeks. But I haven't lost hope. My husband hasn't filed for divorce and he hasn't talked about doing so. My theory is as long as we are talking and we are not divorced, then there is still hope. My mother says that I am wrong about this. She says that I need to accept that he is never coming back. I asked her what she was basing her opinion on. And she said that it is just taking too long and that if a man wanted to come back to his wife, he would have already done it. It hurts me so badly that she has come to this conclusion. She doesn't really have all of the information."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1vMQCPW

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment