Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Can Only One Person Trying To Save A Marriage Ever Be Enough?

"Six months ago, my husband told me that he definitely wanted a separation but it was more likely that he wanted a divorce. This was upsetting to me, but not completely surprising. It's been obvious that he isn't happy. However, I do not buy that we could not become happy again with just a little work. My husband says that he doesn't believe that things can ever be the way that they were between us. I've been trying to make him remember the important events in our marriage, but it doesn't seem to do much good. He seems happier living apart from me than he was living with me. This hurts. But I still believe that I can change this eventually. So, I've been going to counseling. I've been on my best behavior when I see my husband. I keep a journal recording the things I've tried and whether they have worked or haven't. In short, I just keep at it every chance I get. But I worry that I'm not really making progress. I worry that one person alone can not save a marriage."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://EzineArticles.com/8633611

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment