Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We Are Separated And My Spouse Is Constantly Mad. Why?

"it's pretty obvious that my husband isn't thrilled with me or with my marriage right now. In fact, things got so chilly between us that he has initiated a separation. When he was trying to explain why he wanted to separate to me, he never expressed anger. He was basically pretty straight forward about the fact that he felt that we had grown apart. He said that he hoped that the time apart would help us realize that we shouldn't take our marriage for granted and that we should cooperate a little more. So I never really felt any anger during this entire process. But ever since my husband moved out, he's been almost outright hostile. His comments toward me come off as cold, sarcastic, and borderline mean. He's never acted this way toward me before. And I haven't done anything to make him angry. So I just don't get it. Part of me wants to ask him why he's so angry but another part of me thinks that this will just make the problem worse. Why would a separated husband be mad after the separation when he is the one who wanted it?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://EzineArticles.com/8785823

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment