Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separated Husband Keeps Coming Around But He Is Reluctant To Come Home. Why?

"I was thrilled when my husband first started coming back home. I figured after a week or two of these visits, he would ask if he could move back in. And I was ready to say yes. I couldn't wait to start over. Unfortunately, this is not what happened. He keeps coming back home alright, but at the end of the visit he will get in his car and leave. I haven't confronted him about this yet because I don't want for the visits to stop. But now I am starting to worry. What if he has no intentions of moving back home? Why would he continue to visit me (and even have sex with me occasionally) and stop short of wanting to come back home?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1zkM322

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment