Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Still Love My Spouse, But I'm Considering Leaving Him Anyway Because I Feel Like He Holds Me Back

"I have been crazy in love with my husband from the second I laid eyes on him when I was only fourteen years old. He's wonderfully good looking and he is so charismatic. He doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. And I care deeply about what people think of me so I've always found his attitude freeing and refreshing. But, while I found the bad boy attitude so alluring when I was younger, I almost see it as irresponsible now. Lately, I've been thinking that being with my husband makes me see life differently and act differently. I'm in a place in my professional career where the image that I project is very important to me. A couple of weeks ago, we were having a reception at my job and I was almost ashamed of my husband. I am thinking that in order for me to take my career to the next level and to pursue all of my dreams, I might need to end my marriage. The crazy thing is that I am still in love with my husband. Some people never find their one true love and here I am, considering giving mine away."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1zsNUD3

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment