Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If My Husband Wanted Me Back, Would I Even Know It? What Signs Should I Look For?

"From the start of our separation, my husband was very specific about the fact that he was still in love with me, but he did not like living with me because we fight sometimes. My husband hates conflict of any kind. Even if it is a healthy disagreement, he will do everything that he can to avoid it. I know that my husband still loves me. And I had hoped that being away from me would make him decide that he can handle some conflict if it means being together. But so far, he hasn't said anything along those lines at all. When we are together, he is sometimes sweet and sometimes distant. I can't get a read on whether he is happy or miserable being apart. I was discussing this with one of our mutual friends and she said my husband is a 'cards close to the vest kind of guy' and she's not sure how I would even know if he wanted me back unless he flat out told me, which she can't see him doing. I always thought it would be more obvious than this. How do I even know if he wants me back?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1vNKfgF

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment