Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Am Unsure What My Separated Spouse Wants From Me Because He's Not Sure Himself

"I knew the day that my separation started that my husband didn't really know what or who he wanted because he told me this in plain English. In fact, one of the major reasons for the separation was that he was not sure that he wanted to be married anymore. He wasn't sure what type of life he wanted to lead. So I knew this going into it, but I figured that if I could craft a wife and a marriage that made him happier, then what he wanted might be more clear to him. I have noticed that throughout our marriage, my husband seems to pursue me more when I am confident and a little aloof. So I slowly started to act this way and it seemed to be working. But the other day, my husband commented that I was so strong and capable that I didn't seem to need him. I told him that I may appear to be coping, but I am hurting inside. Now he seems turned off by my strong side. He doesn't seem to know what he wants, so where does that leave me?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Gdvx3U

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment