Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Do I Make My Spouse Believe That I Am Over My Mid Life Crisis And I Wasn't Myself When I Had It?

"I know that it is usually the husband who has the midlife crisis. But in my case, it was me. I got married relatively young and I guess I missed out on all of the carefree fun that goes with being a single young woman. I reconnected with some high school friends online and I admit that I have been acting very silly for the past several months. My husband did not appreciate my new life style. He was honest when he said that he felt as if he were losing me. He said he felt abandoned and that it was clear that I valued my friendships over my marriage. Eventually, I got tired of having my husband complain so I initiated a separation. I kept going out with my friends. And then I got in a car accident. Suddenly my friends were absent from my life. During that long period of time where I had to depend on him for just about everything, I realized what a huge mistake I had made. I tried to tell my husband this. I told him that the real me was the wife that he has always known. He does not believe this."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/12yOiCs

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment