Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I'm Confused By My Separated Husband's Behavior. He Wanted A Divorce Days Ago, But Now He's Calling

"I actually felt kind of fortunate that my husband initiated a separation instead of a divorce. For the longest time, when he talked about how unhappy he was, he would say that perhaps it would be best if we just divorced and saved both of us a lot of time, money, and confusion. This is the last thing that I wanted so I encouraged him to consider a separation instead. He was very resistant to this at first but he finally gave in, much to my great relief. However, during the separation, he was very distant to me. I eventually got the hint because I stopped calling him so much and I focused on other things in my life. So I was very surprised to come home one day and find a message from my husband. I thought that something must be wrong, but he just wanted to talk. After that, he began to call me more frequently. I don't want to get my hopes up because I worry that he is only lonely and just trying to fill the time. What could it mean when a separated husband who showed no interest before suddenly starts calling?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1sXmOwF

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment