Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Positive And Negative Strategies People Use When They Try To Save Their Marriage During A Separation

People often want to know if the strategy that they are considering is good strategy (that is likely to work) or a bad strategy (that is likely to fail.) It's hard for me to judge or speculate for multiple reasons. I can't know the specifics with the marriage. And I'm certainly not a professional therapist or a marital counselor. I can speculate and I can tell you some strategies that I have seen work (and not work) for many separations. But again, I would never want you to substitute my suggestions for your own good sense or for the intimate knowledge that you have about your marriage and its issues. With all of this said, here are what I think are some of the best or worst strategies that people will try to use during their separation.



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Anbcaw

via IFTTT

1 comment:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete