Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Don't Know Why My Spouse Stays With Me, But I'm Scared He Will Leave One Day

"I don't want to sound as if I am complaining because I am not. I have been married for about five years but I dated my husband for a couple of years before that. I will admit right off that my life is a mess. I come from a very dysfunctional family and there is always a lot of drama surrounding this. There is never quiet times for us. It is always chaos. On top of this, I have an addictive personality. I struggle with addictions to shopping, food, and bad habits. My spending has put us in debt and my husband always has to deal with one crisis after another with me. Lately, he has been more and more frustrated with me and somewhere deep down, I feel as if he might leave me one day. And I would not blame him. Because I don't know why he stays with me. Sometimes, I think that it is only the fear of the unknown that keeps him by my side. And often times, I feel that if he got a better offer or if someone else came along, he would be gone."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1BeoC9s

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment