Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

If I Act Mean And Disinterested To My Separated Husband, Will It Make Him Want Me Back?

"I have tried everything that I know to get my husband back. I've acted sweet to him. I've tried to convince him that our problems really aren't that big. I've tried to address our problems. I've asked his mother to help me convince him. I've tried to talk this through. Nothing seems to work. One of my friends says that it is time to start up with the mind games. She says when she was separated with her husband, she actually acted a little mean to and disinterested in him. She said she tried to make him believe that other men were pursuing her. She said that this was more effective than playing it nice. Is she right? I really can't picture myself doing these things, but if they work, I am willing to give it a try."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1B8FykA

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment