Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

What Can I Do When My Spouse Is Considering A Separation? Is There A Way To Prevent It?

"About two weeks ago, my husband told me that he is considering a separation. Honestly, his personality has changed over the last six months. It is as if one day he came home from work as a different person. My normally laid back and relaxed husband is now uptight and critical. Every tiny thing seemed to set him off. Nothing I did made him happy. He seems pretty determined that a separation is what he wants. But I am equally determined that a separation is not what I want. And it infuriates me that my children do not get a say in this. What can I do?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1SfmESI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment