Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Is A Bad Boy - I Used To Love It, But Now It Drives Me Crazy

"When I met my husband, his hair was down his back and he drove a motorcycle. He was older than me, so he never went to my high school. My parents felt that he was very irresponsible, would never grow up, and would never amount to anything. In some ways, their concerns were justified. We ended up getting married because I became pregnant. Today, his hair is shorter, but he still favors leather jackets and he would still be what you'd consider a bad boy. He still smokes and occasionally drinks. He doesn't take anything from anyone and he will rarely compromise. I would say that he's a better father than anyone gives him credit for, but he's not always the best husband. He isn't overly sweet except when he surprises me on rare occasions. When we argue about everyday tasks that adults have to think about, I feel nothing but frustration toward him. I am starting to think that marrying a bad boy was a huge mistake. I am starting to think that bad boys won't ever make good husbands."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1HLhG4M
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment