Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like My Husband Is Never Satisfied With Me - He Never Makes Me Feel Good Enough

"When I met my husband, he made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. No one had seen me in the way that he did and perhaps that is why I was absolutely addicted to being around him. He gave me more confidence and I loved it. But now, it's like he is determined to rip that confidence away from me. Because he knows me better than anyone else, he is able to point out all of the things that are wrong with me. I admit that I don't look exactly as I did on our wedding day, but who does? I do make a huge effort, but there's an aging process that you can't always stop in its tracks. I'm apparently not blonde enough or thin enough. I apparently don't make enough money and am not as interesting as women that my husband works with. Every weekend, we used to spend the entire time together. Now, my husband always invites friends and family along - as if it's not enough to be with just me. As if I'm not good enough to keep his attention the whole time. This is hurting me so much."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1CBtHOy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment