Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Separation Makes Me Even More Insecure And It Pushes My Husband Away

"I have always been a little insecure where my husband is concerned. Before my husband, no one had ever viewed me without the veil of my past. It was wonderful. However, I came to learn that in times of stress or doubt, that ugly duckling imagery would always come back. When I was pregnant, I worried constantly about my weight. When I saw my first grey hair, I thought that soon, he'd find a younger woman. When he had to start traveling for work, this came to a head. My insecurities were ratcheted up about a hundred times. This caused a huge amount of stress. Things got so bad that he eventually left and said he thought we needed to separate for a while. Of course, for someone with insecurity problems like mine, this was awful. Last night he told me very plainly that my insecurity was driving him away. I don't know what to do about this because if he would just come back, we wouldn't have this issue anyway. How do I get control over my insecurity and is this really an issue or is he just using this as an excuse?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1dwzyZr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment