Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Wants Me To Be Patient During Our Separation, But I'm Finding That Nearly Impossible

"My husband pushed for a separation for almost a year before I finally gave in. So you have to understand that we've been going through this process for longer than the amount of time that we have actually been separated - which is just a little over four months. I feel like we have made a little progress while separated, but my husband feels that there is much more that needs to happen before we can reconcile. He is telling me that I must be patient. But I have to tell you that I am not a patient person. It is not in my psychological make up. I have a job in which decisions are made in milliseconds. I sprint for stress relief. Speed is almost a high for me. I am not one to sit still or watch TV or read a book. And my husband already knows this about me. I have explained this to him, but his attitude is that I must find a way to be patient because he will not be rushed. How am I supposed to be patient? That is like asking a vegetarian to eat steak."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1eCnpm9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment