Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Talking About My Feelings During Our Marital Separation Makes Things Worse

"I have always been honest with my husband about how I feel. We've always been able to talk openly. Until about six months ago when my husband decided that he was not happy in our marriage. At that time, he moved out and announced that we were separated. I expected gradual progress followed by a reconciliation. I've been disappointed that this is not what has happened. Recently, I told him how much this has hurt me. I told him how scared I was. I told him that I was disappointed that something as subjective as not being happy would cause him to abandon me and his responsibilities. I told him it was time to be an adult. He got angry about this. I know that honestly sometimes hurts. So last night, I opened my heart again. Today, my husband is not answering my calls. I don't understand this. I thought you were supposed to be honest about your true feelings with your spouse, especially when you were having troubles. But this is making things worse for me. Why? And does this means that I'm not supposed to share my feelings anymore?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1HQfoBD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment