Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

How Long Does It Take Most Separated Couples To Reconcile? What Time Frame Is Best?

When is a reconciliation most likely to occur? That is the million dollar question. Someone might ask: "statistically speaking, when do most separated couples reconcile? When is it considered to be the best time? My husband and I have been separated for about six weeks. The first couple of weeks were pretty much disastrous. We barely spoke and when we did speak, we fought. Very slowly, we became somewhat more cordial to one another. Now, when we talk or on the rare occasions we see one another, it seems to go well for us. I'm at the point where I am starting to get antsy to reconcile. I just feel like if we wait longer, we will start to drift apart even more and we might never do it then. But some of my friends are telling me that it is going to be a mistake to pressure my husband. What do you think? When is the best time frame for a reconciliation?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1MkpRvk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment