Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Keeps Leaving Me And Coming Back, Should I Just Give Up?

"My husband left me last week. If this had happened five years ago, I would probably be panicking and beside myself. But I have been through all of this before. He's actually left me multiple times. And then he comes back and we follow the same cycle over and over again. I'm not panicked this time because it's hard for me to believe that he won't eventually come back. But I also know that he will eventually leave all over again. I have gotten so tired of this cycle. I can never disagree or fight with him because if I do, it will eventually turn into a disagreement worthy of him leaving me. I am getting so sick of this. I don't want a divorce. That is why I always take him back. I don't want to hurt our kids in that way. But I am honestly at the point where I want to take the initiative and stop this cycle myself. And the only way that I know how to do this is to get a divorce. It's not really what I want. But I also know that we can not go on like this."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Mh9NYV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment