Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Addressing The Distance After A Separated Spouse Finally Comes Home

"My husband and I were separated for almost seven months. It was a horrible time for our family. For my kid's sake, I downplayed it and I acted confident that he would come back soon. But I honestly had started to have my doubts. I never once completely gave up on my marriage. I actually pictured us having a second honeymoon of sorts. Unfortunately, this isn't how it all worked out. He is back. And I am thrilled about that. But it's pretty clear that he is less than happy to be here. He isn't really engaged with the family. He's loving to the kids and I'm glad. But he doesn't act the same way toward me. He's extremely distant and he pulls away every chance he gets. It's not like he's angry or that I have done anything wrong. It's just like he's participating as an outsider who doesn't seem invested. I've tried to talk to him about it, but he says that I expect too much. Will this get better? Will he stop being so distant to me?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1gl1ph3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment