Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Agreed When I Threatened Him With Divorce, What Now?

"For the past two years, our marriage has gone from bad to worse. When my husband lost his father, it hit him very hard. He started ignoring me at home and just being a bad husband. He was sarcastic and almost mean-spirited. He challenged me when I told him that he was going down a troubling path. I have told him repeatedly that I am at the end of my rope with my marriage. I have told him that he has to change. But all of this fell on deaf ears. I told him that I wanted a divorce because I felt that our marriage was too far gone. I honestly was playing a game because I fully expected for him to beg me not to do this and to promise that he would change. Much to my shock, he came back to me after a couple of hours and announced that I was right and that he agreed with me. I didn't know what to say. I was stunned. What do I do now?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1GydxQT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment