Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

We're Separated And My Husband Has Asked To Talk, What Might It Mean?

"I haven't seen my husband face-to-face in about six weeks. I was always wanting to communicate during our separation. But he wasn't. He did the whole 'I need space' bit and seemed to want me to keep my distance. I was very determined in the beginning. I kept calling and trying even when it felt like he was rejecting me all of the time. Eventually, I got the hint and I told him that I would wait for him to reach out to me and not bug him anymore. Well, last night, my husband called me. After making small talk for a few minutes, my husband indicated that he wanted to meet for drinks because he said 'we need to talk.' He did not indicate what he wants to talk about. My fantasy is that he is now reaching out to me because he misses me. But he could just as easily say that he wants a divorce. I don't know what to expect. I am tempted to call him and ask, but I worry that doing that would mess everything up. What are you supposed to expect when your separated husband tells you that you need to talk?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1D84Gud
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment