Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Still Be Saying "I Love You" To My Separated Spouse?

"I know that it sounds desperate and needy. But I can not help it. Every time I talk to my separated husband, I tell him that I love him right before we hang up. I have done this for all the years that I have known him and old habits die hard. At the beginning of our separation, this seemed OK. But the last couple of times, I've noticed that he has hesitated before he gives a response. Last night, he didn't say anything in response. I don't mean to be dense. Obviously, he probably thinks that I am doing something wrong or he doesn't want to hear me tell him that I love him during the separation. But not saying it feels like a lie. It feels like playing games or holding back. Am I supposed to pretend that I don't love him? Because I find that ridiculous. I do love him. And it seems silly to me that I am not supposed to say it every day in the same way that I have for many years. Do I have to stop?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1DS9pKw
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment