Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Is My Spouse Just Stringing Me Along During Separation? I'm Afraid Of Being Disappointed

"I did everything wrong in the beginning of my separation. I called several times per day and picked fights. It wasn't until my husband threatened to cut me out of his life completely that I stopped. For the past five weeks, things have vastly improved. Last weekend, he asked me if I wanted to sleep over at his place, but I unfortunately couldn't say yes because I live quite a distance from him and there was no one to let out my pets. Lately though, I've been asking my husband to come to our home for an overnight stay or a weekend. His answer is that he is just not ready for that. This confuses me. It is OK for me to stay overnight with him but he won't come back home to spend the night with me? He has asked me to go on a family trip with his parents and this gives me hope. But then I start to second guess everything and I wonder if he only asked because he just wants to hold up appearances. And that's when I start to wonder if he is just stringing me along."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1y1GqIe

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment