Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Thinks I'm A Nag And Too Controlling So He May Not Want Me Or Our Marriage Anymore

"My husband has been staying at a hotel by his office for about ten days. Last night, he told me that he doesn't plan to come home any time soon. He says that the reason for this is that he is unhappy being married to me because I am simply too controlling. He says he feels like a child who never grew up being married to me. He says that I attempt to control everything about him - how he dresses, what he eats, how he relates to his friends, his job, and our marriage. At first, I was angry at his words. I felt as if he were insulting me. Then, I talked to my mom about this and she very gently told me that she can see why my husband feels the way that he does. She says that I can be a control freak. I see what she is saying and I would like to change. I am not sure how effective it will be because this is just honestly part of my personality and it always has been. How can I get him to give me that chance?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1Ht6wp3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment