Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Alleged Rude Attitude Drives My Husband Crazy So He Wants To Leave Me

"My husband and I have very different personalities. He's very soft spoken and shy. If I didn't love him so much, I might think that he is a weak push over. If we go out to eat and he is brought the wrong food and it is not cooked properly, he won't say anything. He very rarely stands up for himself.. I am exactly the opposite. If you do something that I don't like, then you are going to know it because I'm going to tell you. People do tell me that I am direct or abrupt. But I don't believe that I am mean. The other day, we were at a parent / teacher conference and we got on the topic of some behavior issues with my child. I did not like the way that the teacher was talking about my child and I let her know this. On the way home, my husband said that he couldn't take anymore of my 'rude personality' and that he was considering leaving me because of it. I love him and I don't want a divorce or separation. What can I do?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1ai4agq

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment