Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like My Spouse Chooses Not To Be Loving Toward Me On Purpose Because He Doesn't Truly Love Me

"If you had told me three years ago that I would be separated today, I probably would not have believed you. But if you had told me two months ago, I would have completely believed you because my marriage has deteriorated so much in the last few months. I have noticed that my husband is almost careful not to show me any affection at all. It is as if I have a contagious disease or something. Sometimes, I will get tired of this and I will crave affection from him. So I will try to hug him and hold his hand. And he will literally pull away. Last week I asked him if he still loved me and although he danced around the topic, he never gave me a straight answer. About a year ago, he asked me to lose some weight. But I haven't really started working out or dieting because I am juggling a million other things. Part of me thinks that this might be why he's withholding affection. Am I being paranoid?"



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1aJgeHR

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment