Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

Should I Make Things Less Easy For My Separated Husband So That He Sees What He's Missing?

"For the last three years, I have supported my husband while he has been in school. He chose to attend a school that is quite a distance away. So he commutes and this has taken a toll on our marriage. He decided that he wanted to live on campus because the commute was making him more tired and creating more pressure. And that was the beginning of our marriage falling apart. After a while, he decided that he wanted to separate, which hurt after all I have done for him. Now, because he lives far away, I drive our children out to see him to spend time with their father. My friends are telling me that I am making things way too easy on him. I am torn. I resent that I seem to be doing all of the accommodating. But I love him and I still very much want to make my marriage work. And I want for him to finish school because that would benefit everyone."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1az74g9

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment