Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Feel Like My Husband Will Never Come Back If I Let Him Walk Out The Door

"My husband told me about two weeks ago that he was moving out. My husband is not typically the kind of person who makes empty promises. Normally, if he says that he is going to do something, he does it. I expected to see him scouring ads for an apartment. He didn't do that right away. I started to feel hope that he would not go through with it. But a couple of days ago, he started packing bags. I asked him what he was doing and his response was that he was moving out. I commented that I hadn't noticed him apartment hunting, and he said that he had done that at work. I told him that I did not want him to go. He said that he had thought about it a lot and that he truly believes that this is the best path to take. Now, I am panicked. I worry that he will never come back once he leaves. Some of my friends say that I am overreacting. They say that he may miss me and that him moving out doesn't automatically mean that we will divorce. Is this true?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1yVqZla
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment