Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Is Loving His Freedom During Our Trial Separation - How Do I Get Him Back Now?

"I am the one who brought up the idea of a separation. Although looking back, I think that what I really wanted was for my husband to tell me that not only did he not want a separation, but that he loved me. I never thought that he would actually go through with it and I certainly never thought that he would enjoy it, but he has. The first clue that something was wrong was that he stopped calling me as often. And when we did talk, he never seemed to have time to really talk for a longer period of time. Finally, I asked him how he liked the separated life. I was hoping he would say that he didn't like it very much at all. But his response was 'it's so liberating.' I was shocked and I asked him to elaborate. And he said that it's easier to be happier in life when he only has to worry about one person. He says he feels a sense of freedom knowing that he doesn't have to walk on egg shells anymore. How do I address this?"

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1DHsUZj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment