Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

I Am Unsure About How My Separated Spouse Expects Me To Act

"I am so confused as to what my separated husband wants from me. He left and said he needed space. I thought that meant to wait to hear from him and to let him call me instead of my constantly calling him. As hard as it was, I vowed not to bug him. Well, I found out through mutual friends that my husband got a promotion. I expected him to call me. When he finally did, I could tell that he was angry. I asked why he was upset and he said: 'it hurts me that my own wife didn't call me about the promotion she knows I've been wanting.' I told him that I was just respecting his request for space. We went back and forth about this and agreed to meet for coffee. Things went fine until it was time to leave. I gave my husband a squeeze on the shoulder and he commented: 'my own wife doesn't kiss me in parting.' I corrected him and said that I was his separated wife. I have no idea what he wants from me."

from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1DVxoZ8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment