Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Spouse Thinks I Put My Parents' Well Being Before The Health Of Our Marriage.

"I will admit that I feel that my extended family is my responsibility. My mother is in ill health. So I take care of her and my father. I bought them a house right down the street. They moved from the home that I grew up in to spend more time with me and their grandkids. I would never turn my back on them. I feel like they are my responsibility. My problem is that my husband seems jealous and resentful of the time that I invest in them. He says that I care about them more than I care about him. He says that I put him last. He is saying that if he were to leave, I wouldn't even notice because I have my parents to worry about. He says that he doesn't want to be in a marriage where he is last. He is considering leaving me and separating. I am so hurt by this. I do not want to lose my husband. But I can't turn my back on my parents. I can't believe that he is acting like this. It is very selfish. I feel like he is making me choose."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1tDcKO9

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment