Do You Think That These Are The Best Solutions For Your Problem?

My Husband Keeps Leaving Me Because He Thinks We're Too Different

"My husband and I have admittedly had a rough time of it lately. My husband found out that right before we got married, my ex boyfriend came and saw me and begged me not to go through with the wedding. We spent a night together talking, going to dinner, and just walking, but nothing sexual happened in the least. My husband seemingly can not moved past the fact that I didn't tell him about this. So that was the first time he walked out on me. He came back after a couple of weeks later and said that he wanted to make it work between us. For about six weeks, every thing was OK. But then, we got into a disagreement about politics of all things and this escalated into a fight about how we are just different people and he stormed out and walked out me again. A week later, he came back. Again, for a couple of weeks, we tread water in our marriage. Then his mother made a nasty comment about me and I asked my husband why he didn't defend me. So once again, he left our home."



from Relationships:Marriage Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/1owK9sr

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment